วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Minecraft: System's Realm Introduction and Minecraft (MC Gameplay/Commentary)

www.youtube.com Click here to watch Minecraft: zOmg its Minecraft! Ep.1 (MC Gameplay/Commentary) Minecraft: System's Realm Introduction and Minecraft (MC Gameplay/Commentary) Hey guys my name is System and I am a new director for Machinima Realm. As a civil engineer in training I believe I fall under the area of nerd and hope to make a great member of this team. Today, I'll be introducing myself with Minecraft and show you my home, then finish off with a couple of questions that I hope you answer. Enjoy!!!! DIRECTOR'S CHANNEL: www.youtube.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow Machinima on Twitter! Machinima twitter.com Inside Gaming twitter.com Machinima Respawn twitter.com Machinima Entertainment, Technology, Culture twitter.com FOR MORE MACHINIMA, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE SPORTS GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE MMO & RPG GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE TRAILERS, GO TO: www.youtube.com Tags: yt:quality=high minecraft alpha Minecraft Alpha notch spider spiders skeleton skeletons zombie zombies lumber wood coal stone torch torches workbench crafting square pickaxe pick wood wooden stone shelter survival night machinima tutorial guide how to tips tricks realm sandbox RPG SystemOAD3269 System Gaming

Thanks To : GPS Navigation Gadgets Laptop Best Deals Cheap Toasters Free Shipping

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น